影片網址:
https://ppt.cc/fFzv1x
內容摘要:
- You'll be more focused on what you want to achieve, be able to prioritize your tasks, and set and achieve your goals more efficiently.
你能更專注於想達成的事情,能按照優先順序來安排任務並更有效率地設定且完成目標
- You'll manage your time more effectively, work more economically and be more productive. You'll be less stressed, achieve more balance in your life and be more flexible.
你能高效地管理自己的時間,更經濟有效地工作,還有變得更具有生產力。你能減低壓力,達成生活中的平衡,並更有靈活性
- No.1: Keep it simple. 保持簡單
- No.2 : Develop routines 建立慣例
- Create set routines about when and how you do them. 建立成慣例,內容關於你何時與如何執行這些事
- This is about managing your time more effectively, and saving yourself the mental effort of continual planning and re-scheduling.
這關係到更有效率地管理你的時間,同時也省去需要持續計劃與重新安排的精力
- Anybody's routines can get broken but always try to get your groove back as soon as possible.
每個人的慣例都可能被打破,但試著盡快找回它
- No.3 : Have a place for everything, and put everything in its place. 讓事物各得其所
- If you don't know where things belong, you can't put them away.
如果你不知道那些物品該放在哪裡,那麼你就無法把它們收拾妥當
- Try not to put something down temporarily, but take a few extra seconds to put it where it belongs.
試著不要把東西暫時擺放一旁,而是花些時間把物品歸回原位
- No.4 : Keep a current and detailed to-do list. 制定最新且詳細的待辦清單
- Work backwards by starting with your end goal, and then decide what smaller steps you'll follow to get there.
可以使用逆向推回的方式,先從最終目標開始,再決定你會採取怎樣的步驟、以達成此目標
- Try to keep lists for daily tasks as well as longer term projects.
嘗試制定日常工作與長期計畫的清單
- And giving yourself deadlines can help you to get things done and crossed off your list.
給自己設定期限可以幫助你完成事情,且從清單裡移除它
- No.5 : Don't get bogged down by perfectionism. 別為了追求完美而讓自己陷入困境
- Prioritize tasks and try to learn where and how you can take shortcuts and how to get things done quickly.
安排任務執行的優先順序,並學習在哪裡與如何找到捷徑,以及如何快速完成工作
- The end goal is progress, so it's less about perfection and more about action.
有所進步是我們的最終目標,因此它與行動更有關聯,而非追求完美
- No.6 : Toss things daily and purge routinely. 經常梳理與清除事物
- They constantly cross things off their list, throw things away, reevaluate what they own, and tidy their house and the way they operate.
他們持續完成待辦事項,丟除不必要的雜物,重新評估自己擁有的事物,還有整理他們的房子與所執行的方法
單字:
you've got a lot going on 你有許多需要做的事情
blow your hair back 說服你
overwhelm / overwhelming
flexible
choas
groove
cross off 把...劃掉
bog / bog down 陷入泥濘 動彈不得
toss
purge
expired
streamline
head over 前往
elaborate
frustrate
outweigh
cant